Your everyday life involves eating daily, food is your natural medicine and feeding the body with healthy foods is vital for your health and wellbeing. Your diet plays a role in your health and wellbeing, ‘you are what you eat.’ Balancing your meals with healthy food, means you are nourishing your body physically and mentally. Having a holistic approach to preparing and eating your meals helps you feeling more healthier, happier and less fatigue for your mind, body and spirit.
Ideally choosing a more plant based diet nowadays, this is a positive way to begin to live a more ecological lifestyle. With less meat consumption, including fish and dairy this becomes a personal contribution towards climate change, protecting rainforests, our oceans, flora, fauna, humanity our natural world.
During your diet and cuisine coaching sessions with your personal eco health coach, together we shall guide you with the following:
- Preparing quick and easy, delicious healthy organic plant based meals (vegan)
- Online Zoom cooking classes from our kitchen in France
- Cooking with healthy plant based recipes to suit your health and wellness needs
- Diet and nutrition
- Learning to grow your own organic veggies, in pots or in a garden
- Ecological awareness and how to adapt your lifestyle towards a greener and healthier way
To book your initial online cooking class, book your session with your personal health coach at: firstname.lastname@example.org